Saturday, 17 November 2012

Here we go again... Thailand calling!

I dream of travelling almost all the time, but the dreams don't come true that often. After a wait of 4 years Joy and I, along with our darling daughter are making an international trip! This trip is special as this is my baby's first time abroad. Also, this is going to be a family trip to celebrate my in-laws' 40th marriage anniversary!  We are going to Bangkok and Krabi in Thailand (one of my travel dream destinations) early December.

Updates will follow as I return from the trip. I am not the kind to update on twitter and blogs on the move as I don't like to miss a thing when there is so much to see, learn and know.

We are also going to Kolkata during the 3rd week of December, and will be there for Christmas and New Years. When the world is predicted to end around that time we sure are an adventurous lot to be travelling just during that week! Probably for once we'd mean what we keep saying, "live for the moment"!
Post a Comment