Friday, 24 June 2011

A thought...

I was randomly listening to music while doing my usual work at home when 'The World Ain't Slowing Down' by Ellis Paul started playing. I have heard this song several times in the past, but I never really paid heed to the words ever. For the first time a line hit me today. It goes like this:

"I found you sitting on a suitcase crying
Beneath my feet, I feel the rumble of a subway train
I laugh out loud
'cause it's the one thing I hadn't been trying..."

When was the last time I laughed out loud? I don't remember, except the times when I typed lol on chats. Do lol's mean anything at all! With the regular chores at home and outside I find my life going on like a machine. No matter how interesting I may want things to be I don't find myself laughing out loud, almost ever! Wondering is it just me? I don't see many people around me laughing out loud too! It isn't such a difficult thing, don't know why we don't try!
Post a Comment